I am delighted and happy to present to you MEN OF VALOUR of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Manchester Region 7. Men of Valour has been set up to achieve the following objectives:
- Empower men spiritually because when men are spiritually empowered they can possess their possessions
- Establish, recreate an array of men who will remake the world
- Empower men that will cause a change in the household of God and in the society
- Empower men that will live impactful lives
The above will be achieved through seminars and workshops, prayer meetings, deliverance services, marriage seminars and other life impacting seminars, mini bible school, mini deliverance school etc.
I therefore welcome you to be part of our new vision, MFM MEN OF VALOUR, for your spiritual and physical empowerment.
Thank you and God bless you.
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide
A MAN OF VALOUR…
can be defined as the total man who has discovered himself and has known God by revelation. A man of Valour therefore, differs from other men by possessing some peculiar qualities:
- A man who knows God
- A man who loves God and others
- A man who fears God
- A man who trusts God in all things
- A man of exceptional courage
- A man of integrity
- A man of strength
- A man who is faithful
- A man of peace
- A man who protects others
- A man of honour
- A man of his words etc
For men to discover themselves, to recover their lost glory and be repositioned to fulfill their divine destiny (Ezekiel 36:26)
To change lives of men by making them to discover themselves, bringing them closer to God, encouraging them to become men of integrity, who will make significant and beneficial impact in the lives of their children, spouses, families, in the society and in all facets of life.
The mission seeks to see Christian men financially and economically buoyant, putting them at the center of the economy and bringing dignity to the family.
The mission seeks to empower men to cause changes in their lives, families, household of God and in the society. It seeks to empower men that will live impactful lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
We strive to fulfill our mission and vision by committment to be:
- Righteous in Christ
- Filled and guided by the Holy Spirit
- An example of a believer
- Love our wives and children as Christ loves the church
- Committed to the Word of God
- Husband of one wife
- Prayer eagle
- Financial and spiritual heads of our homes
Pastor Bamidele Omotayo
Regional Overseer, MFM REGION 7, United Kingdom.